GRADIENT//ADVENTURE FRAMEREILLY CYCLEWORKS
GRADIENT: TITANIUM 3AL-2.5V // ADVENTURE FRAME
The REILLY Gradient is an unprecedented engineering achievement. Combining a Hydro-formed REILLY AXIS 3AL-2.5V titanium tube set with our hugely flexible geometry, Mark Reilly/Damon Fisher designed and all in a package of pure indulgence.
Mark designed the Gradient to be very progressive with an ultra-secure disc 12 x 142mm rear thru axle and a stunning but subtle REILLY AXIS multi-facet Hydro-Formed titanium tube set, just like our favourite steel tube set Columbus Spirit HSS
We could have stopped there, but we didn’t. Clearances for 700c 44mm tyres with guards too and 650b 47/50c without guards, flat mount disc and thru axles because we believe Quick Release just doesn’t cut it! The new REILLY AXIS tube set is incredibly stiff but wonderfully comfortable making it ideal for fast gravel riding.
Road, Gravel, Audax, Tour, Cyclo Cross, this bike has it all!
Road CC / David Arthur - Fun and capable adventure road bike with great looks to match the great ride. Read the full 5-star review here.
"The Gradient is right at home negotiating narrow tree-lined singletrack with loose corners and steep climbs and would be a good choice if you're looking for a bike to tackle one of the growing number of gravel events like the Dirty Reiver."
Gritcx / Mark Tearle - Where this bike really excels, in my view, is when you point it downwards. Read the full review here
"I want one. I won’t rest until I get one. I know that if this bike was in my shed that, more often than not, it is the bike I would grab more than any others to take me out on adventures. It’s so versatile, so capable and so damned pretty. This is a bicycle that doesn’t ask, it just insists and, well, who am I refuse?"
- Di2/eps /eTap or mechanical to choice.
- Clearances for 650b x 50mm or 700c x 44mm tyres.
- Designed for up to 44mm tyres and full mudguard clearance even with 44mm tyres.
- Flat mount brakes, with 142mm x 12mm thru axle.
- Fully equipped with carrier mounts and mudguard fixings as standard.
- 3 sets of bottle cage fittings with 3rd Bottle cage bosses on the underside of the down tube designed to work perfectly with tool kegs.
- CNC 44mm head tube for Chris King inset and Reilly ChronoHeadset.
- English threaded BB.
- 31.6mm seat post size.
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp.
- REILLY signature Bright brushed finish as standard.
- Weight size medium 1690 grams frame only
- Lifetime warranty, this extends to the original owner only and is non-transferable.
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||470MM||490MM||510MM||530MM||550MM|
|TOP TUBE VIRTUAL||520MM||540MM||550MM||570MM||590MM|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76||75||74||73.5||73|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||71||71.5||72||72|
|AXLE TO CROWN||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM|