SPECTRE//ALL ROAD DISC FRAMESET
SPECTRE: TITANIUM 3AL-2.5V // ALL ROAD DISC FRAMESET
Our disc brake all-road, all-season frame, the SPECTRE, has awe-inspiring levels of braking power and is ultra versatile with ample tyre clearance up to 38c. Featuring a CNC-machined low mount disc dropout, hewn from a solid billet of 6AL-4V titanium, Incredibly stiff and sleek - this frame is designed for the country lanes.
- 3AL-2.5V cold worked ultra butted titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brake mounts
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Hidden fittings for mudguards
- No pannier fittings. If these are necessary, then we say Gradient.
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 38c max tyres without guards // 32c with mudguards
- Mechanical and Di2 ready
- Bright brushed as standard
- Tubing UTS 975MPa
- Lifetime frame warranty: this extends to the original owner only and is non-transferable.
This is not a road race frame, it is much more versatile than that. A Gradient for the road and a proven Transcontinental contender.
Rider Height vs Frame Sizing
|Rider Height (Ft/in)||Rider Height (Metres)||Suggested Frame Size|
|5'1" to 5'4"||1.55m to 1.63m||EXTRA EXTRA SMALL|
|5'3" to 5'6"||1.60m to 1.68m||EXTRA SMALL|
|5'5" to 5'8"||1.65m to 1.73m||SMALL|
|5'7" to 6'0"||1.70m to 1.83m||MEDIUM|
|5'11" to 6'2"||1.80m to 1.88m||LARGE|
|6'1" to 6'4"||1.85m to 1.93m||EXTRA LARGE|
|6'3" to 6'6"||1.91m to 1.98m||EXTRA EXTRA LARGE|
|SIZE||EXTRA SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||EXTRA LARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||470mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||540mm|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||515mm||530mm||550mm||570mm||590mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75.5°||74.5°||73.5°||72.5°||72.5°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70.5°||71°||72°||73.5°||73°|