*We reserve the right to change specification due to current supply shortages.
T640D: TITANIUM 6AL-4V // ROAD
For the rider that demands and must have the best, the REILLY T640D is our flagship titanium road frame and available as custom or off the peg. Featuring ultra butted 6AL4V seamless main tubes that have a ultimate tensile strength of 1150MPa and density of just 4.42gm/cc, these numbers added to extraordinary design make the T640D staggeringly stiff but supremely comfortable. Lighter, stiffer and more compliant than 3AL2.5, this frame has it all and bags more. Designed for a tapered fork which adds incredible, sure footed, razor sharp handling.
We have spent many hours in the saddle considering our perfect setup for the T640 bikes and we believe the options available meet our riders high demands and ours of course.
We'll set-up the front brake to be operated by the Right Hand lever. Please state in 'Order Notes' how you would like them set-up if otherwise.
OUR COMPONENT CHOICE:
Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo complete groupsets: We've chosen the components to best match the conditions the T640D excels in. Be it climbing in the mountains or racing we have you covered. We only supply complete groupset.
Builds are supplied with 50/34 Compact Chainsets.
Wheelset and Tyres:
- Laminar Products filament wound rims built onto DT350 hubs and Sapim spokes
- Continental Grand Prix 5000: Unsurpassed puncture protection and Continentals advanced BlackChili compound for lower rolling resistance and increased grip. Panaracer Race Evo 4
Bars, Stem, Seatpost and Saddle:
We've specced our T640D with the best in REILLY componentry.
- Vector carbon seat post and our lightest yet at 148 grams, supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts.
- Vector titanium RS saddle. Anatomically shaped, a proprietary technology that gives our saddle a sleek finish without a visible seam between the cover and the base. In addition, this innovative technology also ensures a 100% waterproof feature.
- Vector alloy bar and stem.
- Vector chrono headset, for 44mm head tubes, 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerers.
On road the T640 has not lost any of the vibration absorbing properties normally associated with titanium, however on the hills when step up out of the saddle on the pedals the bicycle immediately feels so much more solid and stiffer, especially around the bottom bracket
Read the full review here
- Di2/eps or mechanical to choice
- Designed for 30mm tyres if needed
- Flat mount brakes
- CNC XX44mm head tube for Chris King inset
- English threaded BB
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur
- Tubing UTS 1150MPa
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- Weight from 1400 grams
- Lifetime warranty
|Rider Height (Feet)||Rider Height (Meters)||Suggested Frame Size|
|5′5″ to 5′8″||1.65m to 1.73m||SMALL|
|5′7″ to 5′10″||1.70m to 1.78m||MEDIUM|
|5′9″ to 6′0″||1.75m to 1.83m||LARGE|
|5′11″ to 6′4″||1.80m to 1.93m||EXTRA LARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||490mm||510mm||530mm||540mm|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||530mm||550mm||570mm||590mm|