FUSION//AERO ROAD DISC
Order now for July 2022 delivery. £3,000 deposit required to secure your place in the build queue. At checkout, select payment via Bank Deposit. Our bank details will be shown on the Order Confirmation page. Use surname as reference.
The ‘Fusion’ represents an evolution of Reilly’s road series, combines classic Reilly race geometry, top grade hydroformed titanium tubes and advanced engineering to create a light, aerodynamic titanium frame to rival carbon equivalents.
In a nod to tradition, Reilly’s innovative use of investment casting makes the Fusion a distinctive titanium offering in a market of ubiquitous carbon frames. The nature of investment casting allowed Reilly to mimic the aero shapes usually associated with a carbon mould or 3D printing. The seamless welding of the investment cast parts to 3AL-2.5V tubing highlights the hand-crafted detail associated with all Reilly frames.
Fully integrated cable routing gives the bike a sleek and minimal cockpit, while the stunning ‘kamm tail’ tube profile brings additional aero benefit.
Stand-out key features:
- Titanium aero road disc frame (Weight 1.79kg Medium)
- Investment cast 6AL-4V titanium head tube, seat cluster, bottom bracket shell and dropouts
- 3AL-2.5V tubing
- Carbon race fork with internal front brake hose routing
- Fully integrated bars, stem and headset. Choice of FSA ACR system or Deda Alanera one piece carbon bar and stem
- Aero ‘Kamm tail’ tubing, plus D-shaped seatpost and carbon railed saddle
- Hollow rear dropouts - one of the many features engineered to reduce weight
- SN-Vitae T47/68 threaded bottom bracket
- Available with Shimano DuraAce or Ultegra Di2 12 Speed, SRAM Red eTap AXS or Campagnolo Record EPS
- Fitted with DCR x Reilly Carbon 37s. Alternatively upgrade to Strada Carbon Performance Aero Disc 35/45/55 wheelset
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 tyres as standard
- Custom mirror or anodised finish available on request
- Lifetime warranty for first owner
Neil FitzGerald, Reilly Co-founder, says of the launch: “Reilly’s Fusion is spearheading the titanium road revolution. It symbolises an exciting time for us, marking a new chapter as we build on our framebuilding heritage, while continuing to innovate to offer all customers their dream ride and put the individual back into the bike.”
“We have raised the bar again for road adventurers to create a truly cutting edge bicycle frame to enjoy the great outdoors, whether that’s planning an ultra endurance road trip or sleekly navigating the daily commute.”
Rider Height vs Frame Sizing
|Rider Height (Ft/in)||Rider Height (Metres)||Suggested Frame Size|
|5'3" to 5'6"||1.60m to 1.68m||EXTRA SMALL|
|5'5" to 5'8"||1.65m to 1.73m||SMALL|
|5'7" to 6'0"||1.70m to 1.83m||MEDIUM|
|5'11" to 6'2"||1.80m to 1.88m||LARGE|
|6'1" to 6'4"||1.85m to 1.93m||EXTRA LARGE|
|SIZE||EXTRA SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||EXTRA LARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||470mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||540mm|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||510mm||530mm||547mm||570mm||590mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75.5°||74°||73.5°||73°||73°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71.5°||72°||73°||73°||73°|