GRADIENT T47//ADVENTURE DISC
GRADIENT T47 // ADVENTURE BIKE
The REILLY GRADIENT T47 - an evolution of the species...Drawn on the blueprint design of Reilly's ultra successful 3AL-2.5V titanium Gradient, the GRADIENT T47 incorporates an internally cable routed bottom bracket that is compatible with all axle standards producing cleaner lines and mud-free shifting. The new frameset features revised hydroformed down tube and top tube profiles with top tube pack boss mounts and a new carbon fork design incorporating internal dynamo and brake cable routing with variable rake for running 650b or 700c wheels with up to 55mm tyre clearance.
The GRADIENT T47 matches the ride characteristics and the geometry of the original.
The GRADIENT T47 also comes with our new titanium headset and titanium rear mech hanger as standard, which is about as standard as this frame gets.
We set the bar with the original, now that bar has been raised to create a truly cutting edge bicycle frame ready for your next big adventure, adding thrills to your bikepacking trip, gravel trails or your daily commute...
T47 Frame Features
- 3AL-2.5V titanium frame
- English-threaded T47 bottom bracket
- Revised hydroformed down tube and top tube profiles
- Internal downtube / bottom bracket cable routing, with BB access port
- Reilly titanium headset for 44mm head tubes and 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" tapered steerers
- Reilly titanium rear mech hanger
- Flat mount disc brakes, with ultra secure 42mm x 12mm thru axle
- Seat stay pannier mounts and mudguard fixings
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts, with a 3rd set of bosses on the underside of the down tube perfect for tool kegs
- Top tube boss mounts for top tube pack
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp
- REILLY signature black logos / brushed finish as standard
- Lifetime warranty. This extends to the original owner only and is non-transferable
R+five Fork Features
- T700 Carbon Adventure Fork
- Super wide clearance for 700c x 55mm or 650b x 2.4" tyres.
- Adjustable rake (47-52mm)
- x3 recessed cage mounts on each fork
- Mudguard / light / pannier mounts
- Internal disc brake cable routing
- Internal cable routing for dynamo hub / light / USB charging port
- T700 Carbon Gravel handlebars with 18 degree flare
- Reilly Vector stem
- Strada All Season Disc handbuilt wheelset, tubeless ready. DT rims on Miche hub (200mm width; 23mm depth)
- Continental Terra Speed or Panaracer Gravel King SK tyres, subject to availability. Tubeless ready 38 to 43c fitted. Other sizes available, but please call to discuss
- Reilly Vector carbon seat post (31.6mm), supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts
- Reilly Vector RS saddle with titanium alloy rails
We have spent many hours in the saddle considering the perfect setup for the Gradient and we believe the options available meet our riders high demands and ours of course. We'll set-up the front brake to be operated by the Right Hand lever. Please state in 'Order Notes' how you would like them set-up if otherwise.
We've chosen components to best match the conditions the Gradient excels in. We only supply complete groupsets with matched flat-mount disc brakes.
Shimano 2x groupsets:
- We only fit current group sets so for 105 its R7020, Ultegra is R8020 and Di2 is R8070
- Shimano builds are supplied with 50/34 Compact Chainsets
- 11-34 cassettes with Ultegra and 11-32 cassettes with 105
- 170mm cranks on small, 172.5mm cranks on medium and large, 175mm on extra large
- If you want to change these choices, just pop it in the Order Notes.
Shimano GRX builds:
- GRX is Shimano's new Gravel/Adventure Groupset. We offer both the 600 and 800 series in 1x and 2x variants.
- 1x comes with a 40T front chainring and 11-42 rear cassette.
- 2x comes with a 48/31 front chainring and 11-34 rear cassette.
We do not sell bikepacking packs. Thanks to Apidura the loan of their Expedition range for the photographic shoot. For more info visit Apidura
Fork packs attached using King Cage Titanium Many Things Cages. Available from Bikemonger
Rider Height vs Frame Sizing
|Rider Height (Ft/in)||Rider Height (Metres)||Suggested Frame Size|
|5'1" to 5'4"||1.55m to 1.63m||EXTRA EXTRA SMALL|
|5'3" to 5'6"||1.60m to 1.68m||EXTRA SMALL|
|5'5" to 5'8"||1.65m to 1.73m||SMALL|
|5'7" to 6'0"||1.70m to 1.83m||MEDIUM|
|5'11" to 6'2"||1.80m to 1.88m||LARGE|
|6'1" to 6'4"||1.85m to 1.93m||EXTRA LARGE|
|6'3" to 6'6"||1.91m to 1.98m||EXTRA EXTRA LARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||470MM||490MM||510MM||530MM||550MM|
|TOP TUBE VIRTUAL||520MM||540MM||550MM||570MM||590MM|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76||75||74||73.5||73|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||71||71.5||72||72|
|AXLE TO CROWN||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM|