*We reserve the right to change specification due to current supply shortages
The Gradient Carbon C draws heavily on the design of our famous Gradient.
The Carbon C is a very lightweight Advent bike, with frame bags of comfort too.
Made from TeXtreme T800 carbon
T800 carbon is stronger and lighter and 11% stronger than T700 in terms of tensile strength.
It also delivers a swifter return response reaction.
T800 is also slightly stronger than T700 in terms of compressive strength too
We've specced our Gradient with the best components.
- Reilly Vector carbon seat post and our lightest yet at 148 grams, supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts.
- Reilly Vector titanium RS saddle. Anatomically shaped, a proprietary technology that gives our saddle a sleek finish without a visible seam between the cover and the base. In addition, this innovative technology also ensures a 100% waterproof feature.
- Shimano 600 GRX 2 x groupset
- Fulcrum Rapid red wheels
- Panaracer gravel king SK tyres 38 or 43C to choice
- Di2/eps/eTap or mechanical to choice.
- Clearances for 650b x 50 or 700c x 50 tyres.
- Designed for up to 50mm tyres and full mudguard clearance even with 50c tyres.
- Flat mount brakes, with 142mm x 12mm thru axle.
- Fully equipped with carrier mounts and mudguard fixings as standard.
- 3 sets of bottle cage fittings with 3rd Bottle cage bosses on the underside of the down tube designed to work perfectly with tool kegs.
- Integrated head tube
- BB86 BB
- 27.2mm seat post size.
- 32mm band on front derailleur clamp.
- The production bikes will with Pantone 278C as below with black logos.