GRADIENT: TITANIUM 3AL-2.5V // ADVENTURE
The pinnacle of titanium bicycle design
"I want one. I won’t rest until I get one. I know that if this bike was in my shed that, more often than not, it is the bike I would grab more than any others to take me out on adventures. It’s so versatile, so capable and so damned pretty. This is a bicycle that doesn’t ask, it just insists and, well, who am I refuse?"
A recent review by Gritcx review here: http://grit.cx/reviews/reilly-cycleworks-gradient
The REILLY Gradient is an unprecedented engineering achievement. Combining a Hydro-formed REILLY AXIS 3AL-2.5V titanium tube set with our hugely flexible geometry, Mark Reilly/Damon Fisher designed, all in a package of pure indulgence.
New for the 2018 specification frame is the addition of flat disc brake mounts, a third set of bottle cage mounts and will now also take 650b wheels.
Road, Gravel, Audax, Tour, Cyclo Cross, this bike has it all in one package, you may not need another bike!
Mark designed this bike to be very progressive with a ultra secure disc 12 x 142mm rear thru axle and a stunning but subtle REILLY AXIS multi facet Hydro-Formed titanium tube set, just like our favourite steel tube set Columbus Spirit HSS.
We could have stopped there, but we didn’t. Clearances for 44c tyres, easily fitted, disc, thru axle, QR just doesn’t cut it! The new REILLY AXIS tube set is incredibly stiff but wonderfully comfortable.
- Di2/eps or mechanical to choice
- Designed for up to 44c tyres
- Has been designed to run 650b wheels too
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Flat mount brakes
- 3 sets of bottle cage fittings
- CNC 44mm head tube for Chris King inset and Reilly Chrono Headset
- English threaded BB
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 35mm band on front changer
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- Lifetime warranty, this extends to the original owner only and is non transferable.
- Current waiting list on custom builds is 2 months.
- Off the peg frames are available from stock.
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||470MM||490MM||510MM||530MM||550MM|
|TOP TUBE VIRTUAL||520MM||540MM||550MM||570MM||590MM|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76||75||74||73.5||73|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||71||71.5||72||72|
|AXLE TO CROWN||395MM||395MM||395MM||395MM||395MM|