GRADIENT STL//CUSTOM STEEL ADVENTURE DISC FRAMESET
GRADIENT STL//CUSTOM STEEL ADVENTURE DISC
The REILLY GRADIENT STL is quite simply our best-selling Gradient adventure bike rendered in steel. It benefits from Mark Reilly's progressive geometry, but with the option of making personalized tweaks to tube and stay length as your frame will be custom built in the UK. You'll also have the option to choose a bespoke paint finish. The price quoted is for a single colour, but custom paintworks can be costed.
The frame will be handcrafted in Columbus Life tubing by long-time Reilly collaborator Adrian Parry. This steel frame honours our frame building roots, while the sophisticated geometry offers high performance and handling no matter how extreme the terrain. Steel is real and your Gradient STL promises to power you on your next adventure, whether on the open road or your local gravel trail.
- Di2 or mechanical to choice.
- Clearance for 650b x 47/50 or 700c x 44 tyres.
- Flat mount brakes, with 142mm x 12mm thru axle.
- Fully equipped with rack mounts and mudguard fixings as standard.
- 3 sets of bottle cage fittings with 3rd bottle cage bosses on the underside of the down tube designed to work perfectly with tool kegs.
- CNC 44mm head tube compatible with Reilly, Hope or Chris King headsets.
- English threaded BB.
- 27.2mm seat post size.
- Carbon fork with 2x3 boss mounts, painted to match.
- Reilly headset included. Black as standard, but also available in red or blue at no extra cost.
Rider Height vs Frame Sizing
|Rider Height (Ft/in)||Rider Height (Metres)||Suggested Frame Size|
|5'1" to 5'4"||1.55m to 1.63m||EXTRA EXTRA SMALL|
|5'3" to 5'6"||1.60m to 1.68m||EXTRA SMALL|
|5'5" to 5'8"||1.65m to 1.73m||SMALL|
|5'7" to 6'0"||1.70m to 1.83m||MEDIUM|
|5'11" to 6'2"||1.80m to 1.88m||LARGE|
|6'1" to 6'4"||1.85m to 1.93m||EXTRA LARGE|
|6'3" to 6'6"||1.91m to 1.98m||EXTRA EXTRA LARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||460MM||470MM||490MM||510MM||530MM||550MM||570MM|
|TOP TUBE VIRTUAL||500MM||520MM||540MM||550MM||570MM||590MM||605MM|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76||76||75||74||73.5||73||73|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||69.5||70.5||71||71.5||72||72||72|
|AXLE TO CROWN||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM||400MM|