EX-DEMO XS SPECTRE / ROAD DISC // SHIMANO ULTEGRAREILLY CYCLEWORKS
Image for illustration purposes only, not this actual bike.
XS SPECTRE / TITANIUM 3AL 2.5V / ROAD DISC // SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 // EX-DEMO
Our disc brake road frame the Spectre has awe-inspiring levels of braking power and is ultra versatile with ample tyre clearance up to 35c, without guards , 32C with guards. Featuring a CNC machined low mount disc dropout, hewn from a solid billet of 6AL4V titanium, incredibly stiff and sleek - this bike is designed for the country lanes.
This particular bike is ex-demo and has seen limited miles (no more than 200 miles)
Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11 speed groupsets:
- 50/34 Compact Chainsets, 172.5mm cranks
- 11/34 Cassette
Wheelset and Tyres:
- Hunt Four Season Gravel Disc.
- Panaracer GravelKing: 32mm/ tan sidewall / tubeless
Bars, Stem, Seatpost and Saddle:
We've specced our Spectre with the best components.
- Reilly Vector carbon seat post and our lightest yet at 148 grams, supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts.
- Reilly Vector titanium RS saddle. Anatomically shaped, a proprietary technology that gives our saddle a sleek finish without a visible seam between the cover and the base. In addition, this innovative technology also ensures a 100% waterproof feature.
- Reilly Vector 380mm handlebars and 100mm stem.
- Reilly Chrono headset, for 44mm head tubes, 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerers. Red anodised.
- 3AL-2.5V Cold worked ultra butted titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brakes, 140 rotor front, 140 rotor rear
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Hidden fittings for guards
- No pannier fittings. If these are necessary then we suggest the Gradient.
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 35c Max tyres without guards // 32c with guards
- Mechanical and Di2 ready
- Bright brushed as standard
- Tubing UTS 975MPa
- Weight approx 1450 grams
|Rider Height||Suggested Frame Size|
|5′5″ to 5′8″||SMALL|
|5′7″ to 6″||MEDIUM|
|5'11″ to 6′2″||LARGE|
|6'1″ to 6′4″||EXTRA LARGE|