SPECTRE//ROAD DISC FRAMEREILLY CYCLEWORKS
SPECTRE: TITANIUM 3AL 2.5V // ROAD DISC FRAME
Our disc brake Road frame the SPECTRE has awe-inspiring levels of braking power and is ultra versatile with ample tyre clearance up to 35c. Featuring a CNC machined low mount disc dropout, hewn from a solid billet of 6AL4V titanium, incredibly stiff and sleek.
- 3AL-2.5V Cold worked ultra butted titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band of front changer size
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brakes, 140 rotor direct fit, 160 with adaptor.
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Hidden fittings for guards
- No pannier fittings so if you want these then we say for Gradient.
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 35c Max tyres without guards // 28c with guards
- This is not a road race frame, more versatile than that, a Gradient for the road.
- Mechanical and Di2 ready
- Bright brushed as standard
- Tubing UTS 975MPA
- Weight from 1250 grams
Frame SizingRider Height Suggested Frame Size 5′5″ to 5′8″ SMALL 5′7″ to 5′10″ MEDIUM 5′9″ to 6′0″ LARGE 5′11″ to 6′2″ EXTRA LARGE
|SIZE||53CM SMALL||55CM MEDIUM||57CM LARGE||59CM XLARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||490MM||510MM||530MM||540MM|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||530MM||550MM||570MM||590MM|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74.5||73.5||72.5||72.5|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71||72||73.5||73|