Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is run by Reilly Cycleworks Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. (Reilly staff members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. In entering the prize draw, you agree to Reilly to sharing / reposting your picture or video on social media and via its newsletter or website.
6. There is no limit on the number of times an individual is permitted to enter.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. The prize draw will include all participants who post a picture or video with the hashtag #ReillyPride on the social media platforms listed below from 16 June to 5.00pm on 31 July 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. To enter the prize draw simply post to a relevant picture or video of you, or your bike, to Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn with the hashtag #ReillyPride.
10. Reilly will not accept responsibility if the contact details associated with your social media account are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The prize will be one custom painted Reilly Pride fork, as currently fitted to Reilly adventure, all-road or road bikes.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Reilly regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 31 July 2022 via direct message on the social media platform where their picture / video has been posted.
17. Reilly will attempt to contact the winner by DM up to three times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the DMs notifying them of their win within 7 days of the third DM, they will lose their right to the prize, and Reilly reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.