SPECTRE//ROAD DISCREILLY CYCLEWORKS
SPECTRE: TITANIUM 3AL 2.5V // ROAD DISC
Our disc brake Road frame the SPECTRE has awe-inspiring levels of braking power and is ultra versatile with ample tyre clearance up to 35c. Featuring a CNC machined low mount disc dropout, hewn from a solid billet of 6AL4V titanium, incredibly stiff and sleek this bike is designed for the country lanes.
We have spent many hours in the saddle considering our perfect setup for the SPECTRE bikes and we believe the options available meet our riders high demands and ours of course.
We'll set-up the front brake to be operated by the Right Hand lever. Please state in 'Order Notes' how you would like them set-up if otherwise.
Our Component Choice:
Shimano / Campagnolo complete groupsets: We've chosen the components to best match the conditions the SPECTRE excels in. Be it enjoying the Sunday club run of crushing the miles at your favourite sportive we have you covered. We only supply complete groupset with matched flat-mount disc brakes.
Wheelset and Tyres:
- Fulcrum Racing 700 Wheelset: Disc specific wheelset that provides excellent durability & performance all year round, with easy servicing and a great ride.
- Continental Grand Prix: A classic tyre marking quality and performance. A great all-round tyre for all-year use. With performance so important to the T325 ethos the Grand Prix is a great match.
Bars, Stem, Seatpost and Saddle:
We've specced our Gradients with the best in REILLY componentry.
- Vector carbon seat post and our lightest yet at 148 grams, supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts.
- Vector titanium RS saddle. Atoms shaping, a proprietary technology that gives our saddle a sleek finish without a visible seam between the cover and the base. In addition, this innovative technology also ensures a 100% waterproof feature.
- Vector alloy bar and stem.
- Vector chrono headset, for 44mm head tubes, 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerers.
- 3AL-2.5V Cold worked ultra butted titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band of front changer size
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brakes, 140 rotor direct fit, 160 with adaptor.
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Hidden fittings for guards
- No pannier fittings so if you want these then we say for Gradient.
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 35c Max tyres without guards // 28c with guards
- Mechanical and Di2 ready
- Bright brushed as standard
- Tubing UTS 975MPA
- Weight from 1250 grams
|Rider Height||Suggested Frame Size|
|5′5″ to 5′8″||SMALL|
|5′7″ to 5′10″||MEDIUM|
|5′9″ to 6′0″||LARGE|
|5′11″ to 6′2″||EXTRA LARGE|
|SIZE||53CM SMALL||55CM MEDIUM||57CM LARGE||59CM XLARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||490MM||510MM||530MM||540MM|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||530MM||550MM||570MM||590MM|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74.5||73.5||73.5||73|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71||72||72.5||72.5|