*We reserve the right to change specification due to current supply shortages.
T325D: TITANIUM 3AL 2.5V // ROAD COMPLETE
Brand new for 2019 and in stock now, a disc version of our much lauded T325.
Fast, direct and beautifully smooth. The T325D is the outcome of years of expertise in producing titanium bike frames.
Not all titanium bikes are created equally and the T325D perfectly balances the best qualities of titanium to produce an exceptionally direct but velvety smooth road experience today, tomorrow and for many years to come. Its 3AL-2.5V DST* tubeset is ultra butted, cold worked, stress relieved with an Ultimate Tensile Strength of 975MPa, setting it apart as a out-and-out performer that is at home both on longer sportive rides as well as the race track.
The bike industry's ongoing search for a 'perfectly balanced' bicycle (in terms of stiffness, weight, comfort and durability) is ironic as the material with the best of these characteristics has existed for a long while; Titanium - it is stunningly lightweight and responsive for when the pace or road goes up but beautifully smooth and efficient for all day comfort. This level of ride quality can be achieved with carbon but seldom with the same timeless style and durability of titanium. With a threaded bottom bracket, external headset bearings and stunning good looks - your dream bike today can be just that for decades to come.
We have spent many hours in the saddle considering our perfect setup for the T325D bikes and we believe the options available meet our riders high demands and ours of course.
We'll set-up the front brake to be operated by the Right Hand lever. Please state in 'Order Notes' how you would like them set-up if otherwise.
Our Component Choice:
Shimano / Campagnolo complete groupsets: We've chosen the components to best match the conditions the T325D excels in. Be it enjoying the Sunday club run or crushing the miles at your favourite sportive/road race we have you covered. We only supply complete groupset with matched flat-mount disc brakes.
All builds are supplied with 50/34 Compact Chainsets. 170mm cranks on small, 172.5mm cranks on medium and large, 175mm on extra large, 11-28 cassette. All other ratios just add your wants into the notes section on the ordering page.
Below are the actual build specifications, the photographs we use may not always show these, but the list below is what will be delivered. We can always quote for different builds, just email us. Can you have different tyres? Sure you can, buy the bike as is and fit your own choice.
Wheelset and Tyres:
- Hunt: 4 season wheels are now fitted as standard, tubeless ready. Or when not available we use Fulcrum racing 6DB.
- Panaracer Race A Evo3 Folding Tyre is the perfect balance of performance and durability at a race worthy weight making it ideal for regular road riders. The Race A Evo3 incorporates ZSG Dual Compounds and ProTite Shield puncture protection. 25C fitted.
Bars, Stem, Seatpost and Saddle:
We've specced our T325D with the best components.
- Reilly Vector carbon seat post and our lightest yet at 148 grams, supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts. Sometimes we do fit Fizik Cyrano posts if out of stock of our own.
- Reilly Vector titanium RS saddle. Anatomically shaped, a proprietary technology that gives our saddle a sleek finish without a visible seam between the cover and the base. In addition, this innovative technology also ensures a 100% waterproof feature.
- Reilly Vector stem and Deda zero 1 handlebars.
- Reilly chrono headset, for 44mm head tubes, 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerers. Black as standard but you can choose red, pewter or blue.
- For our Di2 builds we use
Di2 EW90 Junction-A Box - 3 Port
- 3AL-2.5V Cold worked ultra butted DST* titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brakes, 140 rotors fitted front and rear as standard
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- 2 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 30c max tyre size
- This is a road race/Sportive frame
- Mechanical and Di2 ready
- Bright brushed as standard
- Tubing UTS 975MPa
- *DST Disc Specific Tube-set
Rider Height vs Frame Sizing
|Rider Height (Ft/in)||Rider Height (Metres)||Suggested Frame Size|
|5'1" to 5'4"||1.55m to 1.63m||EXTRA EXTRA SMALL|
|5'3" to 5'6"||1.60m to 1.68m||EXTRA SMALL|
|5'5" to 5'8"||1.65m to 1.73m||SMALL|
|5'7" to 6'0"||1.70m to 1.83m||MEDIUM|
|5'11" to 6'2"||1.80m to 1.88m||LARGE|
|6'1" to 6'4"||1.85m to 1.93m||EXTRA LARGE|
|6'3" to 6'6"||1.91m to 1.98m||EXTRA EXTRA LARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||490mm||510mm||530mm||540mm|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||530mm||550mm||570mm||590mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74°||73.5°||73°||73°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||72°||73°||73°||73°|