SPECTRE//ALL ROAD DISC
*We reserve the right to change specification due to current supply shortages.
SPECTRE: TITANIUM 3AL 2.5V // ALL ROAD DISC
Our disc brake Road frame the SPECTRE has awe-inspiring levels of braking power and is ultra versatile with ample tyre clearance up to 35c, without guards , 32C with guards. Featuring a CNC machined low mount disc dropout, hewn from a solid billet of 6AL4V titanium, incredibly stiff and sleek - this bike is designed for the country lanes.
We have spent many hours in the saddle considering our perfect setup for the SPECTRE bikes and we believe the options available meet our riders high demands and ours of course.
We'll set-up the front brake to be operated by the Right Hand lever. Please state in 'Order Notes' how you would like them set-up if otherwise.
Our Component Choice:
Shimano / Campagnolo complete groupsets: We've chosen the components to best match the conditions the SPECTRE excels in. Be it enjoying the Sunday club run of crushing the miles at your favourite sportive we have you covered. We only supply complete groupset with matched flat-mount disc brakes.
All builds are supplied with 50/34 Compact Chainsets. 170mm cranks on small, 172.5mm cranks on medium and large, 175mm on extra large.
For our Shimano builds we only use the latest groupsets, R7020-105 and R8020-Ultegra.
Below are the actual build specifications, the photographs we use may not always show these, but the list below is what will be delivered.
Wheelset and Tyres:
- Hunt: 4 season grave wheels are now fitted as standard, tubeless ready.
- Panaracer Gravel King: Designed to give you speed on the road but grip the towpaths and cycle tracks, and toughened with PT protection will keep you puncture free. Tubeless ready, with tan side walls and 32c fitted.
Bars, Stem, Seatpost and Saddle:
We've specced our Spectre with the best components.
- Reilly Vector carbon seat post and our lightest yet at 148 grams, supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts.
- Reilly Vector titanium RS saddle. Anatomically shaped, a proprietary technology that gives our saddle a sleek finish without a visible seam between the cover and the base. In addition, this innovative technology also ensures a 100% waterproof feature.
- Deda Zero 1 handlebars and stem.
- Reilly chrono headset, for 44mm head tubes, 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerers. Black as standard but you can choose red, pewter or blue.
- 3AL-2.5V Cold worked ultra butted titanium tube set
- 44mm head tube allowing standard and tapered steerers
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp
- English threaded BB
- Flat mount brakes, 160 rotor front, 140 rotor rear
- Bright brushed finish as standard
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle
- Hidden fittings for guards
- No pannier fittings. If these are necessary then we say Gradient.
- 3 sets of bottle cage mounts
- 35c Max tyres without guards // 32c with guards
- Mechanical and Di2 ready
- Bright brushed as standard
- Tubing UTS 975MPa
This is not a road race frame, it is much more versatile than that. A Gradient for the road.
Rider Height vs Frame Sizing
|Rider Height (Ft/in)||Rider Height (Metres)||Suggested Frame Size|
|5'1" to 5'4"||1.55m to 1.63m||EXTRA EXTRA SMALL|
|5'3" to 5'6"||1.60m to 1.68m||EXTRA SMALL|
|5'5" to 5'8"||1.65m to 1.73m||SMALL|
|5'7" to 6'0"||1.70m to 1.83m||MEDIUM|
|5'11" to 6'2"||1.80m to 1.88m||LARGE|
|6'1" to 6'4"||1.85m to 1.93m||EXTRA LARGE|
|6'3" to 6'6"||1.91m to 1.98m||EXTRA EXTRA LARGE|
|SIZE||EXTRA SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||EXTRA LARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||470MM||490MM||510MM||530MM||540MM|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||515MM||530MM||550MM||570MM||590MM|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75.5||74.5||73.5||72.5||72.5|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70.5||71||72||73.5||73|