T325: TITANIUM 3AL 2.5V // ROAD COMPLETE
Fast, direct and beautifully smooth. The T325 is the outcome of years of expertise in producing titanium bike frames.
Not all titanium bikes are created equally and the T325 perfectly balances the best qualities of titanium to produce an exceptionally direct but velvety smooth road experience today, tomorrow and for many years to come. Its 3AL-2.5V tubeset is ultra butted, cold worked, stress relieved with an Ultimate Tensile Strength of 975MPa, setting it apart as a out-and-out performer that is at home both on longer sportive rides as well as the race track.
The bike industry's ongoing search for a 'perfectly balanced' bicycle (in terms of stiffness, weight, comfort and durability) is ironic as the material with the best of these characteristics has existed for a long while; Titanium - it is stunningly lightweight and responsive for when the pace or road goes up but beautifully smooth and efficient for all day comfort. This level of ride quality can be achieved with carbon but seldom with the same timeless style and durability of titanium. With a threaded bottom bracket, external headset bearings and stunning good looks - your dream bike today can be just that for decades to come.
We have spent many hours in the saddle considering our perfect setup for the T325 bikes and we believe the options available meet our riders high demands and ours of course.
We'll set-up the front brake to be operated by the Right Hand lever. Please state in 'Order Notes' how you would like them set-up if otherwise.
Our Component Choice:
Shimano / Campagnolo complete groupsets: We've chosen the components to best match the conditions the T325 excels in. Be it racing or enjoying the Sunday club run of occasional sportive we have you covered. We only supply complete groupset.
Builds are supplied with 50/34 Compact Chainsets.
Wheelset and Tyres:
- Fulcrum Racing 5 Wheelset: Caliper specific wheelset that provides excellent durability & performance all year round, with easy servicing and a great ride.
- Panaracer Race EVO 3: The Panaracer Race A Evo3 Folding Tyre is made from ZSG dual compound, which gives the best of both worlds in tyre performance, producing both sticky sides in turns and harder in the centre for sheer speed. The Race A Evo3 Folding Tyre features ProTite Shield technology to increase the tyre protection 24% from bead to bead using a special combination of high modulus yarn with proprietary epoxies.
Bars, Stem, Seatpost and Saddle:
We've specced our T325 with the best in REILLY componentry.
- Vector carbon seat post and our lightest yet at 148 grams, supplied with 2 6AL-4V titanium retaining bolts.
- Vector titanium RS saddle. Atoms shaping, a proprietary technology that gives our saddle a sleek finish without a visible seam between the cover and the base. In addition, this innovative technology also ensures a 100% waterproof feature.
- Vector alloy bar and stem.
- Vector chrono headset, for 44mm head tubes, 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerers.
Road CC / David Arthur - Provides a very smooth ride with the sort of handling that will allow sporty types to indulge their performance aspirations. It's fast and very direct. Read the review here.
"The Reilly T325 gives a sprightly ride once you stop admiring its appearance and get it out on the road. Escape the busy city streets and get it into the countryside and the T325 really starts to win you over. There's the smoothness you expect of a titanium frame, but it's not at all soft or vague, if anything it's stiffer and more direct than many titanium bikes I've ridden over the years"
- 3AL-2.5V Double Butted seamless tubes
- Di2/eps or mechanical to choice
- Clearance for 28mm tyres if needed
- Breezer cowled dropouts, super stiff
- CNC 44mm head tube for Hope tapered headset
- English threaded BB
- 31.6mm seat post size
- 35mm band on front changer
- Tubing UTS 975MPA
- Weight from 1275 grams
- Lifetime warranty, this extends to the original owner only and is non-transferable.
|Rider Height||Suggested Frame Size|
|5′5″ to 5′8″||SMALL|
|5′7″ to 5′10″||MEDIUM|
|5′9″ to 6′0″||LARGE|
|5′11″ to 6′2″||EXTRA LARGE|
|SIZE||53CM SMALL||55CM MEDIUM||57CM LARGE||59CM XLARGE|
|SEAT TUBE C/TOP||490MM||510MM||530MM||540MM|
|TOP TUBE EFFECTIVE||530MM||550MM||570MM||590MM|