STRADA GRAVEL ULTRA PLUS 650b or 700c
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Strada Gravel Ultra Plus is a dedicated gravel wheelset option available in 650b and 700c.
The wheelsets have been optimised to support the modern day terrain that riders and racers experience. These wheels are a large volume wheelset suitable for everything from bike packing trips to fast ultra endurance rides and races.
This is the perfect all terrain answer for riders and racers boasting a 24.5mm internal width and reinforced hookless rim profile. The Gravel Ultra Plus offer’s durability without sacrificing weight and meets the demands for wider tyre profiles with a minimum of 30mm and a maximum of 50mm tyre (700c) and 38mm – 55mm (650b).
Following the success of our popular Cyclocross aero rim profile, we have optimised the new Gravel Ultra Plus with the same 38mm rim depth. A perfect balance between aerodynamic performance and keeping a low rotational rim weight.
700c disc-brake specific tubeless wheelset
- Rim finish: UD (unidirectional) carbon fibre
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim depth: 38mm
- Rim width (internal): 24.5mm
- Rim width (external) 31.5mm
- Spokes: F1 Sprint Aero Bladed
- Spoke count: 24 (front and rear
- Nipple type: A.B.S Locking (Black)
- Freehub body: SRAM XD/R / Shimano Road 10,11,12 / SRAM Road / Campagnolo 13s N3W
- Disc compatibility: Centre Lock
- Minimum tyre size: 30mm
- Maximum tyre size: 50mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: 68psi (30mm)
- Maximum rider weight: 115kg (18st)
Unidirectional Carbon construction with reinforced kevlar spoke holes and moulded rim logos.
5 year warranty and lifetime crash replacement. Along with our ‘True for Life’ spoke warranty, all of our spokes are covered for daily riding and racing.